Whether you are willing to study in Italy or want to travel to this great country in Europe, learning the native language is always a plus point for you. The language barrier is lifted and the interaction is no more dominated by the language difference. If you are going to Italy for a long-term study course, then learning Italian language is going to assist you in your studies in a great way. The ‘We’ feeling emerges itself, when you talk to someone in their own language.
Don’t worry about learning a foreign language on a foreign land? The internet has made our life quite easy. We have, below, gathered the best resources for you to soak-in the Italian language in a interactive and interesting yet affordable way. These courses are listed according to the best places in Italy. So, you may easily surf and look for the language course in the location of your stay.
- Learn Italian in Rome – Rome is the largest city in Italy and thus, offers a great deal of exploration for the travelers. You may sooth your eyes by admiring the great architecture of Hadrian’s Villa and Sistine Chapel. The food is exotic and a big attraction for the tourists and the students.
The Italian learning courses are taken in the International House – Dilit in Rome. The courses are highly detailed in nature. The same start from a minimum of 315 Euros a week.
- Learn Italian in Milan – Milan is the prime hub of fashion and forward thinking in Italy. This is the place where heritage art work is combined with the new methods of designing and a whole new artwork is originated. Milan provides great educational facilities as well, so you can easily sharpen your Italian learning with interaction from native as well as foreign students. The Milan Cathedral, Church of Santa Maria and Lake Como to Venice are a must watch in Milan and all these experiences can be enhanced with a bit of control over their native language.
The classes are held at theLinguadue in Milan and cost as low as 265 Euros per week.
- Learn Italian in Florence – Travel to Florence and you’ll be surrounded by the highly welcoming local people and well-made streets along with numerous architectural monuments to amaze you. Along with learning Italian, you will also indulge yourself in travelling to the Uffizi Gallery and the Cathedral of Santa Maria. And make sure to travel the local markets to know more about the local artwork and people.
The learning centers are at Linguaviva and the programs are as low as 260 Euros for a week.
- Learn Italian in Sienna – Sienna is one such city in Italy that equally competes with Milan on the ground of architecture and historic monuments. The local cafes and the medieval time museums are a must watch and ideal to practice your Italian speaking skills. From the Palazzo Pubblico to Rapolano Terms, everything is a wonder and attracts lots of tourists.
The Italian learning courses are held at Dante and are highly affordable from just 30 Euros a week.
- Learn Italian in Bologna – If you have been looking for best study abroad programs in Italy, then the Universities in Bologna must have topped your list. This place is full of reputed institutions and historic amazements which make this an ideal place for the foreign students and tourists. A very well-connected city with just hours away from Rome and Milan, will surely give you lots of exquisite cuisines to quench your thirst of local delicacies.
The classes are held daily at Cultura Italiana and cost at least 300 Euros per week.
These are the best Italian learning courses in some of the best cities in Italy. Visit the website of the institutions and decide the best one for you.